Saturday 5 May 2012

Pencils II

I got home today after having been in South London for the past few days - I saw Zoetrope play in Brixton, they were great - and found a present waiting for me on the doormat. It was a package containing copies of the first issue of Pushing Too Many Pencils, which features a drawing of me, by me. I did it with a biro, you can look at it at the previous post on this blog. The fanzine is free, visit the PTMP Facebook page to find out how to get yourself a copy.

I've been sent spares to give out to you, ask me if you want one. I'll also have some copies at the next show I'm playing (announcement to come very shortly, keep checking).

Look at the artwork on this thing, it's excellent. The first issue also comes with 2 limited edition prints and a Mowbird badge. You can't say much fairer than that.